Experience the Clearwater Difference
New Orleans 504-566-1222 - Covington/Slidell 985-809-6226 - Hammond 985-969-1312
This decision to build a swimming pool is a big one. There are many decisions that must be made before your dream of a backyard paradise is realized. Clearwater is focused on bringing you the highest level of customer service and value! We know that you have options when it comes to choosing a in ground pool. Choosing the right partner in the building process is crucial when it comes to ensuring your satisfaction. Let Clearwater help you design and build the custom swimming pool of your dreams!
Clearwater has the buying power to ensure you and your family receive exclusive premium features at the guaranteed lowest price. Here are just a few of the reasons to join the family...
• SAFETY - Clearwater offers pool alarms and safety fences to ensure the safety of your family.
• SELECTION - Clearwater offers so many options for your in-ground pool. We make it easy to bring your dream pool to life!
• COMFORT - Spend your time swimming, not cleaning. We offer only the best, state-of-the-art pumps and filtration systems and FREE water analysis at all of our locations!
• CONVENIENCE - Automatic pool chemical dispensing and automatic cleaners are also available.
• CONFIDENCE - we will be here after the sale!
• FINANCING - Easy 100% financing available with fast approvals! We offer special financing terms specifically designed for swimming pool construction.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT - We use only the most energy efficient equipment in the industry. Our pumps, heaters and filters are the best in the business and will ensure that your pool will run efficiently year after year.
• HIGH QUALITY - Our swimming pools are built with the highest quality products. You can rest assured that only superior materials are used to build your swimming pool.
• BUILT TO LAST – We do more than our competitors to ensure our pools last
• CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - We work hard to communicate with our customers through the entire building process and make sure that your expectations are exceeded.
Pool Building Process
Once you've approved the design of your custom pool and the permits have been pulled, it is time to begin the actual construction. Swimming pools are not built overnight but at Clearwater we work within a controlled time frame to have you swimming fast! We've outlined the building process below:
1. Layout /Form /Dig An outline will be made to determine exactly how your pool will be laid out in your backyard. This outline will be used to dig the pool. Watch as your pool begins to take shape!
2. Steel Steel will be contoured to shape your pool in the ground.
3. Shoot A mixture of sand, rock, cement and water will be shot from a hose into the steel. The result is a strong, durable pool shell.
4. Backfill /Plumbing High grade piping will be used to plumb your pool.
5. Tile If you've chosen a tile mosaic or tile edge detail for your pool, it will be carefully grouted into the pool at this time.
6. Decking The concrete for your deck will be poured around your pool. Your choice of textured concrete or pavers to beautify your deck will be installed.
7. Water Features If you've chosen a water feature such as a waterfall or rock feature, they will be added during this phase.
8. Plaster Pool Surface The pool surface style that you've chosen will be created using a smooth interior finish.
9. Set Equipment and Test All pool equipment will be tested and your water will be examined to make sure that your pool is working properly.
10. Pool School...SWIM! One of our professional pool specialists will visit your home and take you through the steps to make sure that you feel confident maintaining your beautiful pool year round. Now get in and SWIM!